Why is 4GLTE service degrading in the 95819 area
K5er1970

What happened to "Can You Hear Me Now"?  I work in Sacramento at 59th and 'S' Street and myself and my co-workers who have Verizon have noticed that recently we started losing our 4GLTE service at this location.  So while the question "can you hear me now?" might not be applicable in the case of data coverage, I am wondering if Verizon is doing any regular testing of the 4GLTE network to check for problems including a degrading signal?

Is there any way to turn in a problem report (trouble ticket) for the 4GLTE Network?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Why is 4GLTE service degrading in the 95819 area
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I'm sorry to hear you and your co-workers are having signal issues K5er1970. I can understand the frustration of coverage issues. We are always improving the network but if you have issues we can investigate them for you. Whats yo ur zipcode and phone type? How long have you been having issues. Are issues inside or outside?

KinquanaH_VZw
Follow us on Twitter @vzwsupport

0 Likes
K5er1970

Hi Kinquana_VZw,

As the title says "degrading in the 95819 area" code so we are in the 95819 area code or more specifically at the corner of 59th street and "S" Street.  A few of us have the Samsung S4 and another has the Iphone 5 and we are all seeing our signal go from 4G LTE to 3G throughout the day.  We are inside our building, however when the signal  is degraded to 3G we can walk outside and the 4G LTE signal is weaker than usual.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for that additional information, K5er1970. In your personal experience, do you only experience the fluctuation in service when at work? We can definitely start a ticket process since you have indicated you are not the only one experiencing this. Please accept my follow request and send a follow request to me. Afterwards, please send me a direct message.

AndreaS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
K5er1970

I am not familiar with the process of how to "accept my follow request and send a follow request to me."  Could you provide some details on how to do this.

Thank you.

0 Likes
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

How To: Direct Message  and   andreas_vzw

0 Likes
Mynote

I so think they are preparing for their new xlte service, and as always keeping their paying customers in the dark

0 Likes
Mynote

I travel from FL to NC quite often and always had 4g 90% or more of the way. lately 4g under 50% of the way, even alot of spots no signal. it wouldn't have been that noticeable if my wife was not experiencing the same.

0 Likes