Re: Why is Verizons 4g getting worse??
ElectronicThing

Indoors, outdoors, within a mile every direction of house

0 Likes
mrz4
Enthusiast - Level 1

After reading all the replies on the bad coverage everyone might as well dump the high price for nothing coverage for a cheep nothing coverage as a 20 year verizon member I'm going to do just that

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

mrz4

Oh no, I'm sorry to hear about the issues you're experiencing with your service. We certainly do not want to lose those 20 years of loyalty over this. I know how I depend on my phone for just about everything. I'm more than happy to take a deeper look into this to see if we can pinpoint what's going on, this way it can be resolved quickly. Can you please elaborate on the issues you are having with your service. May I have the nearest intersection, city, and state so I can accurately pinpoint your location? When did you notice a difference in service?

EdwardL_VZW

0 Likes
Eds650
Enthusiast - Level 3

After speaking with te h support,  they admitted that unlimited customers are not a priority and most of us believe we are trying to be pushed to 5g. My unlimited plan was grandfathered in and I had to change plans to another unlimited to presumably avoid throttling and the company purposely slowing down my connection even though I pay the same monthly payments. I travel all over too much to pinpoint an intersection.  Just improve the quality of service and quit trying to deter your paying customers to pay higher bills with the same sub par service!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

ElectronicThing, we want to help address your service issues so you get the best possible service in your area. Can you please provide an intersection for your location? Please also use the link attached to run a speed test and provide us with your results. Thank you. http://spr.ly/660218sXE

AlanS_VZW

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We feel your need for speed!  Our goal is to provide you with reliable service and a great experience. Are you having issues indoors or outdoors? Are other Verizon users experiencing issues in the same area?

MariaV_VZW

0 Likes
EarlsBV
Enthusiast - Level 1

Were having same degraded service in our area. No matter where we go in zip 23944. Our streaming capabilities were decent until a few months ago.....now we rarely get 3 or more bars and cruddy streaming. 

0 Likes
Eds650
Enthusiast - Level 3

Both in and out with at the most 2 bars signal. If Indoor, shouldn't I get more than zero uploads? It's your speed test😉

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

This is not the type of experience we want you to have with your service. Having reliable coverage is critical nowadays since we depend on our phone for everything. Allow us to gather more information to be on the same page. Are you aware if anything changed with your surroundings?  Does the service get better when you are in a different area?

VictorC_VZW

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want to ensure you get the best of service! How long have you been experiencing this? What type of phone do you have? Do you know of others that also see this issue? We're eager to hear back form you. MichelleH_VZW

0 Likes