Re: Why is my LTE so slow ever since I switched from my grandfathered TRUE unlimited, to verizon’s NEW unlimited plan?
Hondro1m

same here, my wife doesn’t even stream much music. I use double the data she does. I’m pretty disappointed With the service Verizon is providing.

0 Likes
Re: Why is my LTE so slow ever since I switched from my grandfathered TRUE unlimited, to verizon’s NEW unlimited plan?
stef7
Master - Level 2

It should be visible on MyVerizon | MyPlan.and Services.

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

VANMOK43, we certainly want to make sure that your conerns are being addressed in a timely manner here. What is your ZIP Code? Does this happen in only one specific location? Does this happen at a certain time of day?

NicoleT_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

stef7, you are absolutely correct! There are many differences between the Unlimited plans that may be causing some troubles. The Go Unlimited, does place you at the back of the line due to Network Management when there is any sign of congestion. The Beyond and regular Unlimited provide you with 22GB limit before begin placed at the back of the line during congestion.

NicoleT_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
Hondro1m

I looked, I have a plan between GoUnlimited and BeyondUnlimited. GoUnlimited is $140/month, Unlimited (the plan I have) is $150/month, and BeyondUnlimited is $170/month for 2 lines. according to the description, the plan I currently have has the exact features as the BeyondUnlimited. Please explain?

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

If you have the New Verizon Unlimited Plan already, don't switch to the Beyond Unlimited Plan.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

Hondro1m

Thank you, I was almost tempted to do so

0 Likes
NIRVANAFITNESSLIFE
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have the same problem. Data has definitely slowed to a crawl since I replaced my phone. Verizon claims I have the same plan as the original unlimited but I don't think so. Verizon is giving the same responses, to the same questions. Looks like the only way we are going to get a proper answer to the slow data problem under the new unlimited plan, is when someone brings a class-action lawsuit. These big companies love court conflicts. Verizon would rather take our cash, reduce services, pay out large sums to lawyers - only to give us a $1.00 credit and a new plan that would bring us back to the same level we had before we complained about the data issues we are having. Twisted!

Verizon told me they have the same service level as the other cell phone companies. Problem with that is: the other cell phone companies don't charge $20 in taxes and fees and the plans cost lower.

bear350
Enthusiast - Level 3

I have the same issue super slow I get maybe 5 mbs on a good day, it's horrible.  I am thinking about just getting rid of this stupid phone, these companies could give two squirts to fix this isues.   I cannot believe the answers your getting,  Beyond or what the heck ever,  You Certainly don't get that Question when purchasing packages. They certainly don't tell you, you won't be able to download a simple program in a short time,  I have the best package they offer and nobody in our town for congestion.  So i think 3 g was faster and Verizon better get on the ball or they will lose a long time 20 year customer, But I am sure they really don't care about us.  it's getting worse and worse as time goes by, my 3g was just as fast and that's garbage for sure.  

If Verizon Can't handle this many Phones on their network then why in the heck would they SELL SELL SELL !!!  and ignore us about this Slow garbage We are paying for 5 megs is the fastest speed I can get Brand new A71 UW 5G and it' still slow as can be so sad..... MY 35.00 Dollar NMU internet I have now is 25megs not matter what time of day or how many people are on it,  Thinking of going back to Landline and buying a Straight Talk phone, My Mate has straight and his phone is much faster speeds than the one I am paying 100 bucks a month for.  why VERIZON ??????

0 Likes
kh-taylarie
Khoros Partner
Khoros Partner

Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes