Why so many question about slow LTE
RIR41

There seems to be a problem with slow lte, is Verizon working on the problem? I have called for tech help, ticket closed but still slow and other people having same problem. What should be my next step?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Why so many question about slow LTE
RIR41

What is assumed answer mean?

0 Likes
kathy65793
Master - Level 1

It means that the powers that be here in the forum are assuming that a question has been answered. Your question is still showing as not answered. When they mark it answered they usually say that the discussion is locked. I know one of the question they ask is what is your zip code because sometimes it is as simple as they are having trouble in a certain area. Whichever it is I hope they solve your problem quick.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Having fast speed is important, RIR41. kathy65793 has provided helpful information, and we're here to take the next steps. What zip code are you experiencing these slow speeds in? What type of speeds are you getting? You can use http://www.speedtest.net/ to check on the exact speeds.

LynnD_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes