Re: Winegard Gateway GW-1000/Air 360+
Lisa_L12
Enthusiast - Level 1

We’re in the same boat.  Purchased a new camper 3 weeks ago, preinstalled Winegard Air 360+ bought the Gateway GW-1000, spent hours on the phone with multiple representatives at Verizon including their chat channel trying to add a SIM/data to my existing account, I’ve heard everything from not having heard of this device, can’t lookup by the meid, told me it wasn’t supported, etc.  I read up on forums before making the call so sadly the experience was exactly as I expected so I tried to explain clearly and still got nowhere.  So frustrating.  It’s a shame this has been going on for over a year now!  May end up returning the gateway ($272) and forget about it!

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Lisa_L12, thanks for those details. I truly apologize for any inconvenience this may cause, however, we do not support the Winegard Gateway GW-1000/Air 360+. That is not a device that is compatible on our network at this time. I recommend reaching out to the manufacturer for further support. 

0 Likes
Bdeshaw
Enthusiast - Level 1

Perhaps you should look at the post below, network must be compatible:

Customer Support

Happy to hear you were able to get your service set up with us! Please feel free to reach out to us here or any of our social media platforms if you ever need anything in the future. We will always be standing by ready to assist! DavidR_VZW

0 Likes
KH-OrnEsh
Moderator Emeritus

Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes