Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
any timeline for 4g coverage in eastern nc?
hallcp1019
Contributor
I live in a small town near greenville nc is there any in depth release dates of 4g for areas so far all I see is big cities all around but no real info on how far that coverage spreads and will it be to the point where 4g is everywhere 3g is?
Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: any timeline for 4g coverage in eastern nc?
PJNC284
Master

It'll probably be a while before Greenville gets it.  Wilmington and Charlotte already have 4G coverage. Raleigh/Durham, Greensboro/Winston Salem/High Point and Fayetteville/Lumberton are slated to get LTE coverage this year along.  Verizon is aiming to have their current 3G map blanketed with LTE coverage by the end of 2013 so it's just a waiting game.

0 Likes
Spongy

I have asked the sales reps at the Greenville, NC Verizon Wireless store and they are saying that we should have 4G some time after the New Year.  If it was like some of the other changes that they have in the past, it will probably late spring at the earliest.

0 Likes
Not applicable

For official information on 4G coming to your area, we recommend signing up for email alerts at this link.  You will be alerted via email when 4G comes to your area.  You can also periodically check our news site ( news.vzw.com ) for updates as well. Sometimes the news site will announce new 4G markets a month or so ahead of time.

Thanks for your interest in the 4G network! I'm sure you'll be thrilled when it comes to your area. 

0 Likes