bionic lte signal booster
andlamv
I was wondering is there a signal enhancer or booster that i can use to help push a lte signal from outside to inside. Im in a building where when i step outside i get good lte signal when inside it swicths to 3g. Is there any good device that will help me do this thats kinda cheap? Im in newport news va at the shipyard needing a stronger signal near peir
Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: bionic lte signal booster
Not applicable

Congratulations on getting the new bionic!  That is such a great device!  As far as increasing your 4g signal inside, at this time we do not offer any accessories that would help with this.  If you need further support and info with 4g click here for our website.  I hope this helps.  Thanks.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Not applicable

Congratulations on getting the new bionic!  That is such a great device!  As far as increasing your 4g signal inside, at this time we do not offer any accessories that would help with this.  If you need further support and info with 4g click here for our website.  I hope this helps.  Thanks.

0 Likes
eazyigz
No,that does not help
0 Likes
Jemeagle99

This may help (but it is $249.99). Verizon Wireless Network Extender-

http://www.verizonwireless.com/b2c/store/accessory?action=gotoFemtocell

Click on or copy and paste the link.

0 Likes
eazyigz

That is only for 3G, not 4G!

0 Likes
Jemeagle99

I live in an area that has always had poor cell reception, especially in my home. In regards to 4G I am told that I am currently in a solid 4g zone however...I am caught between a 3G and 4G tower. This causes me to go in and out of 4G service. Since I installed the extender I now have 4 bars of reception almost always in 3G and sometimes 4G. This was NOT possible before i installed the extender.

0 Likes
budone
Legend

You can set the phone to 4G/LTE only

0 Likes