coverage is almost non-existent
Creganhc3

About a month ago my phone looses coverage.  Can't use the internet or ohone.  I live in the same place. This happens even in town.  Can't use the map because of no service.

I went to an international trip that Verizon does offer service.  I barely had receiptiion.  I had to be by the booster to be able to send a text.  Other people had awesome reception even when far away from booster.  I could pick the Verizon customers and told them to go by the booster and yes every person could use their phone except Verizon.  Why?

0 Likes
Re: coverage is almost non-existent
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Creganhc3, we never want to see that you're having service trouble. We want you to enjoy and get the full value of our network. I'll be happy to take a look at things with you, to see what's going on. To begin, can you let me know the city/state where you're having trouble? Also, could you give me the closest intersection/cross-street? This will allow me to check out things in that area.

JohnT_VZW

0 Likes
Creganhc3

Sure

It's weird it started a month ago. I was fine before then.  Prescott valley, Az Cross roads Robert Rd and power. Not sure why even in town the lte goes off and no service. Sometimes I get 3g .  In town too. Doesn't make sense.

Also why couldn't Verizon customers have ok receiption in Belize while AT&T and Sprint had great receiption?  That cost me each day and it was difficult to use. Could barely send messages out. Phone calls were out of the question. And receiving and sending emails was impossible. Too weak of signal but at&t and Sprint could all use their phones. Was just Verizon customers we couldn't. 
0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for the additional information. Have you attempted resetting the network settings on your device? 

Also, to answer your second question, we can not guarantee service when traveling out of the country. 

EstevanC_VZW

0 Likes
Creganhc3

Yes I have reset them.

That tells me I'll have to go with at&t or sprint before my next travel. 

Then with the trouble I have here might as well switch now so I have receiption at home like I used too right?

0 Likes