facebook
heavenbound

Is anyone else having problems signing on to Facebook? I can get on most other web pages but not facebook. One other person I know that has the 4G Samsung air card is also having the same problem.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: facebook
Not applicable

This app has seemed to help a lot of our Facebook users who are connecting via 4g.  Please PM me if you continue to have issues.  Thank you.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
rvmaster

I spoke to Verizon Tech Support yesterday and they said that there is some sort of provisioning problem with just the Samsung 4G Wifi device accessing Facebook.

I have the same problem!

0 Likes
Singleoop

I am having the same problem not being able to connect to Facebook with the Samsung 4G Hotspot. Talked to Verizon customer support yesterday and was told there was  problem between the Hotspot and Facebook and hopefully would be cleared up today.  Asked at the local Verizon store this morning and they knew nothing about it.  Talked to another Verizon customer service rep just now and was told the problem was not theirs but Facebooks and to contact them.  There is no way to contact Facebook that I can find.  So now what?

0 Likes
gemro311

If you are using the Droid Charge...this is an issue that popped up on June 1st. For same reason Samsung put a June 1 date on the phones to stop the wireless tethering. There is a fix forthcoming, I have been told by Verizon. An additional month of free thethering will be offered as well.

0 Likes
heavenbound

It would be hard to contact facebook fi you can't get on their web page to get the contact information. Unfortunately I am finding that customer service with verizon is not very good. We had Alltel for years and they were very helpful. I have had my hot spot already replaced once because it would not connect at all! It was a month old and they replaced it with a refurbished one but it at least is working so far but I can not get on facebook or the verizon support page. Interesting if this is a facebook problem........ I hope they get the bugs worked out of this soon because we did away with our dsl line and this is the only internet connection we have now.

0 Likes
greyrose1970

Yeah I can't get on FB or the Verizon support page at home with the 4G.  This is something that needs to be fixed a lot faster than what it is taking.  It has been 48 hours since I was able to log into Facebook at home.

0 Likes
heavenbound

Glad that they have this bug fixed. Can now access web sites that I was unable to. I think it will be a year before they have it all worked out and by then they will upgrade to something else and we can start all over again.:smileywink:

0 Likes
Not applicable

This app has seemed to help a lot of our Facebook users who are connecting via 4g.  Please PM me if you continue to have issues.  Thank you.

0 Likes
Not applicable

Heavenbound,

We did receive reports of users having problems connecting to facebook using 4G devices. This issue has been resolved, if you have any further issues please let us know. I understand it can be frustrating not being able to visit certain webpages. I hope we can better assist you with your wireless needs in the future. 

Thank you

0 Likes