hello i purchased a windows 8x phone from verizon in october and the charging port on the phone wont work anymore was wondering if im still under the warranty to get a new one???
sharay2011

Please let me know what is going on with this phone i cant afford not too have it...

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: hello i purchased a windows 8x phone from verizon in october and the charging port on the phone wont work anymore was wondering if im still under the warranty to get a new one???
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I'm sorry to see that you are having some trouble with your phone's charging port sharay2011! While your phone is within the one year manufacturers' warranty (you purchased in October 2013), I'd like to get a bit more information about the issue. Are you able to charge with other charger? Does it charge if you plug the charger to a different electric outlet? Is there any visible damage or corrosion to the charging port? Please note that any physical/water damage to the phone or charging port will void the manufacturers' warranty. Please answer the questions above and we'll explore options to resolve.

AntonioC_VZW
Follow us on Twitter at www.twitter.com/VZWSupport

0 Likes