home fusion
deskms

We have been having issue with Home  Fusion reception.  So I took it upon myself to "try" and figure things out.  Well, stupid me and I totally messed up the fusion from the computer part.  Changing stuff,ie numbers, passwords, keys etc.  I need help?  That is putting it lightly

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: home fusion
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi there, deskms. While the situation with your home fusion service seems bleak, I'm sure we can work it out. I admire your efforts to resolve the trouble on your own. Can you tell me what the symptoms are? The more I know, the better I can be at helping  you.

DionM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
deskms

We have been on Verizon Wireless since 8/24.  We have not had any resolution to the problem since then.  computer loads extremely slow or it loading only to get page reset.  We wait so much data loading and reloading that it is not worth it.  We have been told that it could be another 30 days before we get any satisfaction.  Mean while I can't pay my bills, my daughter who is in college has to take her computer and go someplace else to use their internet because she can't use ours.  I have had my computer looked at and nothing is wrong with it.  We have had the Home Fusion equipment checked out and that is fine.  So, here we sit 2 months from our original complaint and there is still no resolution to the issue!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We truly appreicate all the details that you have provided, deskms. I want to make sure that your daughter is able to stay home and use her computer for her college work. Sounds like you have done a lot of trouble shooting already. If you try to run a speed test on the internet do you get any kind of results. You can try to run that by going to www.speedtest.net Please keep us posted.
KevinR_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes