i am in southern MD. 20637. our service has gotten excessively bad. I cant get any service in buildings or barely in my car. it seems like the verizon signal goes away when im anywhere but out in the clear open. has something with there signal changed bec
packfan99

i am in southern MD. 20637. our service has gotten excessively bad. I cant get any service in buildings or barely in my car. it seems like the verizon signal goes away when im anywhere but out in the clear open. has something with there signal changed because his didnt used to be a problem.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: i am in southern MD. 20637. our service has gotten excessively bad. I cant get any service in buildings or barely in my car. it seems like the verizon signal goes away when im anywhere but out in the clear open. has something with there signal changed
JoeL_VZW
Verizon Employee

I completely understand the need of reliable service,
packfan99! In review of the coverage, I found that you are in between Verizon
4G and Verizon 4G LTE extended. Service may be choppy in certain areas
especially indoors. Since you are not having this issue outdoors, we recommend
a network extender to enhance indoor coverage. Here is more information: http://www.verizonwireless.com/accessories/samsung-network-extender-scs-2u01/

Let us know if you have questions about this accessory.

Thank you,

JoeL_VZW

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: i am in southern MD. 20637. our service has gotten excessively bad. I cant get any service in buildings or barely in my car. it seems like the verizon signal goes away when im anywhere but out in the clear open. has something with there signal changed
JoeL_VZW
Verizon Employee

I completely understand the need of reliable service,
packfan99! In review of the coverage, I found that you are in between Verizon
4G and Verizon 4G LTE extended. Service may be choppy in certain areas
especially indoors. Since you are not having this issue outdoors, we recommend
a network extender to enhance indoor coverage. Here is more information: http://www.verizonwireless.com/accessories/samsung-network-extender-scs-2u01/

Let us know if you have questions about this accessory.

Thank you,

JoeL_VZW

0 Likes
packfan99

I don't understand how being in between two good service areas creates a bad service area. Also I spoke with a local rep that told me the problem with my service is due to a know issue with the sim cards in our note 3s.  I don't see how this very expensive range extender would help me because i cant take it into every store or hotel or building i go into, not to mention it is on back order anyway. I'm pretty sure people come onto this forum to get help, not to have more expensive products pushed on them when they already pay an arm and a leg for service that isn't working properly anyway.

0 Likes
Bondospecial

I am in La Plata, MD 20646 and over the past 3 days my usually-great Verizon 4G data and cell has become horrible. I wonder if our issues are related. I have used this service at my home address for years and have rarely had problems with it. It is not my devices because I have tried friends' Verizon devices at my house and they find the same connectivity and speed problems. We are having trouble even sending texts from here, 4G service drops off to 3G, and my download speeds, which are normally 5-8 Mbps, are as low as 0.2 MBps the past few days. Tech support told me to reset my device and when that didn't work, blamed the weather (it's clear out...) I hope they can figure this out, it has to be a network problem that is affecting us locally.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We are here to get your wireless concern addressed once and for all Bondospecial! May I ask is your voice service affected? What device(s) are you using? Based on your post, can I assume that the issue is indoors and outdoors? As you share the details then we can assist.

Thank you…

ArnettH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes