Re: no Network, 3G or 4G in SE TN...anyone else?
Protege
Contributor - Level 1

lodoss wrote:

I just read on Android Central that a rep has confirmed there's a national outtage with no ETA of it being fixed

@ Iso, if what Iodoss says is true, then you would probably see it start to work again tomorrow.  I'm currently on WIFI so let me check...my 3G is working well on my iPhone and my Tbolt is dead (lack of use, in love with my iphone at the moment.)

It may just be specific areas, I would call in the morning to see if it's an area issue or wait for an actual admin to respond to notify us if there is an outage.

0 Likes
isosunrise2

OK.  Well, at least I know it is not me.... Will check in the morniing, thaks for the reply.

0 Likes
Protege
Contributor - Level 1

No problem, I wouldn't be here if it wasn't for my insomnia =(

0 Likes
djv_

Also having this problem in Los Angeles, CA. Started about a hour ago, tried turning on 4G and I was only getting 1x. Glad to know that I'm not the only one with this issue.

0 Likes
droidhackzor

okay, acording to the folks at XDA its been confirmed...ALL Data is down in TN, AZ, OR, Parts of Wi, parts of FL, Central IL, NYC and CA now

0 Likes
isosunrise2

It is back up in San Francisco for me...roughly 120AM now.

0 Likes
PaL3rId3R

Nothing in St. Louis since around 1 AM CST. Hey VZW...how about a discount for such terrible service???

0 Likes
dfoster48
I have no 4G/3G in Washington DC metro area. Its been out since the earthquake on Tuesday Aug 23. This sucks. We should received some type of credit.
0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader
4G LTE is working for me in Nebraska this morning. Here is a speed test that I just did.

http://www.speedtest.net/android/78487793.png

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
squan01

Here in NC 4G is working again too.

0 Likes