no service on verizon...
aspiller98
Contributor - Level 1

ok so at my high school where i really need cell service.   verizon doesnt work ay my high school but yet at&t does.  as soon as i walk 15ft into the door i get 0 bars of LTE on my phone and then no service.  first of all, there are no cell phone repeaters in the building for at&t, at&t just some how works!!  i also discovered that in the elementary school, in some of the rooms rverizon has no service but yet at&t gets 5 bars of "4G" (HSPA+).  there are also no repeaters in that building either.  the verizon tower loves to go down a lot for about 6-8 hours, although this has not happened for a while.   i would like a CLEAR reason why verizon doesnt work!  i just dont get it!  as soon as i walk out the door bam 5 bars of LTE!!  ar&t gets 5 bars in the middle of the high school and im lucky if i even get 0.  its impossible to place a phone call on verizon.  pleae help me!!  is it a tower issue or what??  i asked a teacher and they said the walls block verizon and im like ummm.... then at&t wouldnt work if it was the walls.  please help!!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: no service on verizon...
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Service isn't guaranteed inside buildings for any carrier. Why do you need service while at school? Shouldn't you be trying to learn instead?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes