no usable data service
n5rac

I have 3 or 4 bars of signal but no data service  for the past few days in 71667 Star city ar. both of our iphone 13 phones are affected. If I travel north or south of star city data service is ok. speed test will not run just get an error. web pages will not load at all. seems to be the star city cell is very congested. calls and texts usually work.

0 Likes
Re: no usable data service
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

n5rac-

We want to make sure that your data works without any issues. Are other people experiencing the same? Does this happen indoors/outdoors?

-Angie

0 Likes
n5rac

yes others have the problem too. it happens indoors and outdoors

0 Likes
n5rac

data was working this morning, but is now down again.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hmm. We can definitely take a look further into this, as we are not seeing any open alerts for the area at the current time. Are you still experiencing issues? *Aly

0 Likes
n5rac

It is working this afternoon.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

n5rac, please send us a Private Note, so we can look further into this experience. 

*Bee

0 Likes
Kleopard1

I’m experiencing the same problems in a nearby area (Rison, Ar 71665) have had this problem for years on and off download speeds bottom out random periods of time I’m tired of paying so much for something I can hardly even use half the time. I’ve been a Verizon customer most of my life but something is going to have to change or I’m going to have explore other options 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I am so sorry to hear of any issues with using your service. Our goal is always to have a great experience. How slow is your connection? Go to  www.speedtest.net to run a test. 

-AL

0 Likes