Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, get the incredible iPhone 13 Pro on us. Online only. With select 5G Unlimited plans. Ends 12.5. Buy now
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: We’re excited to inform you that we will be merging the Fios and Wireless Communities to a unified Verizon Community with a new look and feel throughout. If you are interested in what specifically has changed, please see the New Revamped Community article under the Featured Topics.***
outage?
acalo2

Is there a Verizon Wireless LTE outage going on right now on the east coast?

Re: outage?
Ann154
Expert
Expert

Zip code? 

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
bottomline77

I have the same issue. Data service is out.   3 bars

Although I can still make calls.  Zipcode 07920 - which is across the highway from VZ HQ.

0 Likes
acalo2

It seems to be up and running again.  Appeared down from 9:30 - 10:30am ET

0 Likes
bottomline77

Confirmed back up for me also

0 Likes
jav6
Leader

242 reports: https://downdetector.com/status/verizon

...Just another VZW customer...trying to offer some assistance...
0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Jav6, we never want to see you having any service trouble. A 3rd-Party site like that isn't the best way to confirm whether there is a service issue in a specific area. For that, you'll always want to reach out to us. I'd be happy to see what's going on in your area.

Can you provide me with a city/state, for where you're having trouble? Also, if possible, can you give me the nearest intersection? Finally, what kind of trouble are you having with your service?

JohnT_VZW

0 Likes
jav6
Leader

@vzw_customer_support@johnt_vzw   You might read thru the thread.  I am NOT the OP nor reporting an outage issue, but only added my comment to point to a web site that has outages tracked by customers' reporting.  It may not be the best way to determine an outage, but certainly a way to see if others in your area are reporting similar service issues and to share your issue.

...Just another VZW customer...trying to offer some assistance...
0 Likes