poor 4G in Woodland CA
STEWEB92

Most of the time I only get 3G in my house on my Samsung 5S. I have always liked Verizon for its coverage but since I moved to Woodland Ca, not so much. This is not the middle of nowhere. Woodland is a city of 56,000 and flat as a pancake. It is right next to Sacramento. I live on the edge of town but only 2 miles from the center. Single story wood frame house. Reception seems to be better outside but I don't want to have to go outside to use my phone. What gives?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: poor 4G in Woodland CA
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

STEWEB96

Having the service you need at home is always important! Let's work on a solution. Which zip code are you in? Have you ever had 4G service in your home? Does anyone else receive 4G in your home? What's your voice service like in the area? Do you have WiFi available at all?

RuthW_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
STEWEB92

Our zip code is 95695. We have wifi in the house from our cable company. Sometimes the service indicator at the top of the phone shows 4G and one or two bars and sometimes it shows 3G. I do not get a lot of cell phone calls at home but lately the voice reception has seemed Ok. When we first moved into the house two months ago I was missing calls. The phone would show a missed call but had not rung. My wife has an iPhone and says that the service is poor. She was told by a realtor friend that generally cell service was poor in Yolo county. Thanks.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

STEWEB96, we want to ensure you have service at all times including in your home. One of the ways to ensure this is via the use of wifi calling on your phone. There's no extra charge and it can be activated easily in your phone as follows:  http://www.verizonwireless.com/support/knowledge-base-204394/

Which iPhone model does your wife have? This feature is available on the iPhone SE, 6 and 6s.  http://www.verizonwireless.com/support/knowledge-base-204165/

EbonyR_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes