poor service
CHRFLO2
Enthusiast - Level 1

I recently upgraded to the iPhone X and ever since have been getting poor service at my house. Zip 31794 haven’t moved, constantly dropping calls at home and in nearby counties that I never had issues with in the past.

Labels (1)
Re: poor service
stef7
Master - Level 2

Upgraded from what?

0 Likes
CHRFLO2
Enthusiast - Level 1

IPhone 6s Plus

0 Likes
RP2017
Enthusiast - Level 1

I’m in the same boat. I️ just switched over from AT&T and I’m already regretting it.

CYNBEN21

My IPhone 6 is getting terrible service at home. 1 bar, dropped calls. My husband‘s IPhone 7 has fine service

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

CHRFL02, I'm so sorry to hear that you've been experiencing issues with service on your new iPhone X. Let's look into this more closely, and see how we may be able to help. I do show good service in your zip code, so it is of concern that you have had so much difficulty. Do you know any other Verizon customers who are also having trouble in this area? Do you have issues with data service as well, or mainly with calls?

MichelleH_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We are happy to have you with the Verizon family, RP2017. This certainly isn't the experience we want you to have. Are you experiencing a similar issue with dropped calls? What's your zip code? Are text and data (off WiFi) working well for you?

LaurenC_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

CYNBEN21, we certainly do not want to see that you are having these issues with your device. What troubleshooting steps have you done thus far to rectify the issue at home?

NicoleT_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
cynosure5353
Enthusiast - Level 1

typical greedy company. making cheaper products

0 Likes