lets get realistic, i pay my damn bill for a service that monkeys could figure out before your tech team does. how in the world has windows 7 put your so called tech team on the sidelines as far as compatibility? the instability of your internet connection since december has gone to hell in a hand basket. someone needs fired/shot/hung out to dry over their approval of the december "update" and all of the so called fixed since then. get your shit together. fix this crap.
It sounds like you are having some issues with your internet connectivity! No worries, I am excited to be the one to partner with you and resolve all of your connectivity issues. I have a few questions for you so I can get a better understand of the issue. They are as follows:
- Are you using a desktop or laptop computer?
- What city and state are you in?
- What make and model equipment are you using? (USB modem, aircard, mifi, etc.)
- What version of VZ Access Manage do we have installed on the computer?
- Are you getting any error messages when trying to connect to the internet or when opening a web browser?
- What web browser are you using on the computer?
I don't want to overload you with a lot of questions but the ones above are the most critical ones to help me understand the issue that we are up against. Even though I don't know what the specific issue is just yet, I would like to provide some generic troubleshooting steps for you to try.
- Verify that you have the most current version of VZ Access Manager.
- Disable any built-in modem to ensure that the correct equipment is being used.
- Adjust firewall settings to allow an internet connection from the model device that you have.
- Check for driver conflicts in the Control Panel. (See step below)
- Click Start > Control Panel > System and Security > Device Manager.
- Uninstall and reinstall VZ Access Manager. (Assuming that you have the CD or a wi-fi connection)
NOTE: VZ Access manager can be downloaded from www.vzam.net from a wi-fi internet connection.
Once you have tried the troubleshooting steps above and you are still having issue with your internet connect then please note any error message(s) that you may receive. As a last resort, we can establish a manual connection to test the network connection in your area. You have my commitment to get this issue resolved for you.
Follow us on Twitter @vzwsupport
I am like Tidbits, I do not understand how your complant indicates a issue with Verizon techs and Windows 7, could you post more information to clearify your issue and device problems? I am using 3 Windows 7 pcs (2 x64 and x86) and havent experianced any issues..