slow data speed in Houston, Tx
maien

Im always disappointed with the VERY SLOW data. Me and my husband has 4gb data and once we used all the data we are only using a safety mode data but that doesn't really help because it is VERY SLOW. I never had this problem when we were in TMOBILE we have the same data and will only use the safety mode data but it was very helpful and I am satisfied with it. It is slow but not as slow as what verizon offers. We are very disappointed with this and couldn't change plan because we are tied up to a two yr phone payment. If verizon could please improve the speed of safety mode data... I wish!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: slow data speed in Houston, Tx
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

It is important to us that you have enough data for all of your wireless needs. Let's make sure you are on the best plan available. I have sent you a Private Message.

EstebanP_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
maien

I cant find and see the private message you sent me.

0 Likes
maien

I didn't received the private message answering my slow data speed

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I am sorry that you did not get our Private Message Maien. Safety mode is a great feature to turn on when you don't want to face any overages. You will get 3G speeds, and it may be difficult use the phone during this period. Here https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/safety-mode-faqs/?lid=sayt&sayt=safety%20mode* are some facts about Safety Mode. You always have the option to purchase a data boost or change your plan completely. Here https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/data-boost-faqs/ is where you can find more information about data boost and the (How much does a Data Boost Cost...Number 3) cost. Does this clarify things for you?

AmberF_VZW

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
maien

I know whats a safety mode means but I was so upset with the performance

very very very slow! you can not depend on it when you need a map for

direction. Unlike when we were in Tmobile and when we are at safety mode I

never complained atleast I can used the map when I need it the most. I am

just glad were in our 1yr now only few months left and I cant wait to move

to another carrier. Verizon data is not as good what other line offers.

On Mon, Aug 28, 2017 at 1:53 PM vzw_customer_support <

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Maien, we truly do value you as a customer and would love the chance to ensure that you have all you need in your plan. I have sent you a private message and will be awaiting your reply.

LorenB_VZW

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes