slow service in Wisconsin!?!
kjvoss
Enthusiast - Level 1

1x extended when I should have 4G? I live near Plymouth Wisconsin and my coverage sucks! Half the time I have to walk outside or in front of the door or my phone calls get choppy. This is not acceptable when everyone says you are breaking up or I cant understand you, you are cutting out.

I also am having big problems with slow internet. I am paying about $200.00 a month for bad service. Surely, you can do better. If not, I guess its time to look around and see who is better. Very frustrated!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: slow service in Wisconsin!?!
kjvoss
Enthusiast - Level 1

Have not gotten an answer to why my service is so bad? Please help.

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We are dedicated to keeping you connected where you need it the most! When did you start having concerns in this area? Does the performance vary at different times of day? What model is your phone? Do you also have WiFi in your house?

YaleK_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

kjvoss
Enthusiast - Level 1

iPhone 6 plus, have Verizon wifi in my house. work during the day so I notice it more in evening.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks for getting back to us kjvoss.We never want you to be without the best service. Let's dive deeper.When did this start? Do others with Verizon Wireless service have the same issues in your residence? How far do you have to travel to get good service?

JoeL_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes