unusable service in an area
ACAR-25
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have been  a Verizon customer for 15+ years and seen year over year improvements, but over the past 2 years it has been the opposite.   Mainly in one area I visit.  Trying to understand what is changing and why i cannot access data related things not pure voice related.  the zip code is 23927 which is a more rural area near a large lake.  2 years ago it was decent but now it is not.  Looking for suggestions ,   trouble shooting tips,   ect.   Cannot text, access web sites,  ect.  Using Apple phones that are newer,  Iphone 7,  8 and X. 

0 Likes
Re: unusable service in an area
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

This is very troubling to hear, please send us a Private Note. GenevieveB_VZW

0 Likes
ACAR-25
Enthusiast - Level 1

the area ,  Clarksville, VA.

It was pretty good 2 year ago, but now is unusable.  Voice and data.   If I drive away from the area on go out on by water 4-5 miles away things start to work.   I would not be so demanding had things not worked previously.   What more would you like to know ?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

ACAR-25, thanks for the reply back. We know the importance of needing to have your cellular service to be working in the local area. We're not showing any reported issues within your local area. Has there been any changes to the devices (new apps or software) since you've noticed an issue with the service?  KevinR_VZW

0 Likes