verizon why the poor coverage in 03842
l700

prior to the last 6 months or so there were small areas of town east of route 1 with minimal service,  now even though the map shows 4g coverage along US route 1 there is none from center of town(Us route 1 Route 27 junction) north in addition to the long time issue sometimes in addition to no 4g there is no 3g or 1x.   What is the situation here,

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: verizon why the poor coverage in 03842
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I can imagine this being extremely frustrating and upsetting, I700! Having service is crucial to you being able to enjoy your device on our network. Let's see what can be done to look into this. When did you first notice the service was out? Do you know other people who are also having issues at this location?

MichelleH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Re: verizon why the poor coverage in 03842
l700

yes consistent issue of everyone in town,  your coverage map is junk and always has been but the dead spots gotten to be much larger.  Based on how many network extenders i'm seeing you guys are handing them out like candy but that doesn't solve the issue for those of us in vehicles but at least we get some coverage in businesses. 

0 Likes