Chromebook offer
Cowboy74
Enthusiast - Level 1

I activated 5G home internet the other day in a store and they signed me up for the $35/month plan, which comes with either free NFL Sunday Ticket or a Chromebook, even though I wanted the $25/month plan with no bells and whistles. At any rate, I immediately received the email to redeem the Chromebook offer, but every time I click the link, I get this:

There was an error when adding this NFL Sunday Ticket from YouTube on us, or Samsung Galaxy Chromebook Go on us + $100 Samsung credit Go to your verizon account. Please try again later

When I try to go through the Home Offers section of my account, the page repeatedly flashes and reloads. I've been trying for a couple days, so any help would be appreciated.

26 Replies
Kutchinski
Enthusiast - Level 1

Same still never recieved my free chromebook

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello, Kutchinski, thanks for reaching out in reference to your Chromebook promotion! When was your purchase completed? When signing in to My Verizon, do you have a tile available to redeem your offer?

-Lauren

0 Likes

I'm also unable to see the Chromebook promotion under my Home Offers at all, not even under Pending. I haven't seen it the entire time my service has been active, and it's certainly been active since at least mid-February. I was able to redeem the MoCA and Xbox gift card, but the Chromebook is nowhere to be found.

0 Likes
Wuu22
Enthusiast - Level 1

I signed up for the 5g home plan with the redeemable Samsung Chromebook or the $200 target gift card and it won’t even show up under the “ make the most of my plans” tab. It’s been available for redemption since the 8th of may

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Wuu22, we want to make sure you're able to get your Chromebook or gift card. When did you activate your 5G/4G LTE Home Internet service so we can take a look and make sure we provide you the information for the right promotion? There was a known issue with some promotions and the respective tiles not showing up, but that's been resolved. If you were impacted by that issue, please make sure you clear cookies/cache and try checking your My Verizon app or website again.

~Jesse

This is probably a better comment to respond to...

I'm also unable to see the Chromebook promotion under my Home Offers at all, not even under Pending. I haven't seen it the entire time my service has been active, and it's certainly been active since at least mid-February. I was able to redeem the MoCA and Xbox gift card, but the Chromebook is nowhere to be found. I have tried clearing my cache and cookies as suggested, but it's not there.

0 Likes
sirzune1
Enthusiast - Level 1

Good luck!  I've been trying to redeem the Chromebook off for over two months now.  I've been on chat with countless agents, and telephone calls-- all to no avail.  Something just doesn't sound right.

0 Likes
barracuda78
Enthusiast - Level 1
  • Added internet BONUS  not being followed up on. Wondering how many r in same boat. Maybe file a problem on BBB ONLINE or NYS ATTY GENERAL if you’re NYS, use your state if not. 

•  
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We are here and ready to assist should you still need help. If you prefer, there are other support channels we have based on what best fits your needs.  We look forward to assisting you.  https://www.verizon.com/support/contact-us/#mobile

-Deb

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello, barracuda78, thanks for your message. We just wanted to check in with you to see if we can help. Are you running into an issue with the Chromebook offer?

-Lauren

0 Likes
tcsimons
Enthusiast - Level 1

I am unable to redeem the Chromebook offer as well. The link is not available. 

0 Likes
Orangecat1

I'm having the same issue. An agent sent me a link to redeem and as soon as I hit redeem I get an error.

0 Likes
mikepham1982
Enthusiast - Level 1

I'm also having this exact same problem. Live agent chats are not able to help either. They claim that I would receive an email with promo code by yesterday, but never received. Please help. Thanks.

0 Likes
Remark23
Enthusiast - Level 1

That is the offer i seen as well when i signed up but i dont see the offer anywhere.

0 Likes
Umbra1225
Enthusiast - Level 1

Hello, I as well am having the same issue, an error when I go to the redeem page. If I try to push through anyway and choose the Samsung Galaxy Chromebook, it has me confirm that is what I want, and when I hit submit, it just brings me back to the choice page between the two. I called yesterday, they said they escalated the issue and that I should receive an email but I have yet to receive said email. Thank you!

0 Likes
CryptozJ

I am having the exact same issue with no resolution. 

0 Likes
schuett402

I'm having the same issue trying to redeem NFL Sunday Ticket. I was just told the following by an online rep:

"Please know that with regards to this promotion we do have a qualifications and time frame for them to get the promotions, and it says on the email that you are eligible meaning you still need to wait for the noticed email with regards to the redeem the offer."

I am supposed to be receiving an email within 5 business days with an email stating that the offer is ready to redeem. However, this is very odd since I already see the offer available in my account. If this is truly the case (which I am very apprehensive about) they need to re-word their initial email, because it clearly has a redeem button that takes you to your account and shows you the offer.

Fingers crossed that I actually get an email to redeem the offer. If not I will be canceling.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Cowboy74, sorry that you were having trouble trying to redeem the Chromebook offer. That's something we can take a look at together. We’ve sent a Private Note so that we can assist further.

-John

0 Likes
sirzune1
Enthusiast - Level 1

I've been trying to redeem my Chromebook offer now for more two months.  I go to the offer page and try to redeem and every single time I get an error message stating that the Chromebook and Galaxy earbuds could not be added to my account.  I've been told to use different browsers, and every other piece of advice, to no avail.

I can't help but think were all being given the business-- the old bait and switch.  I've been on chat with many, many agents and not one can help me.  Can you? Please?

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello sirzune1, we're sorry to learn you're having issues with our promotion. We will be sending you a private message to further assist.

~Ivone

0 Likes