5G Internet
TBrieaddy
Enthusiast - Level 1

I was informed by Verizon that I am now eligible for 5G Internet at my home (85304). I disabled Wifi on my Iphone and need a speedtest on it with my 5G signal. My 5G speed varied inside firom 8Mbps to 25Mbps.  Is this to low to have Verizon 5g internet in my home?

0 Likes
6 Replies
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello, TBrieaddy, we're glad to hear that 5G is available in your area! To make sure we're on the same page, are you looking to install 5G Home Internet? Did you enter your address and select to be notified once the 5G Home Internet service is available in your area?

-Lauren

0 Likes
TBrieaddy
Enthusiast - Level 1

Yes I entered my address and was told I am ok for Verizon 5G internet. Not sure if my sig level and speed is fast enough for 5G at my home.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
We know the importance of having Home Internet to complete your daily functions. If your address is eligible for 5G Home Internet (you can always double-check through our official site: https://www.verizon.com/home/.), you can have the confidence your area meets the required speeds to enjoy such service. 

~Gilbert

TBrieaddy
Enthusiast - Level 1

I just need to know if I have good enough 5G coverage from Verizon to have 5G internet at my home. With wifi off on my Iphone14 Prio - I have run speedtest and my speeds vary from 8Mbps to 25Mpbs in my home with Verizon 5G.. I assume Verizon is using the closest cell for 5G. Is this good enough for 5G Internet at my home?

0 Likes
TBrieaddy
Enthusiast - Level 1

I was eligible for 5G internet at home 3 days ago.. Today they told me they will notify me when I am eligible. I am confused. My 5G speed with WIFI off on my Iphone14 is between 10 Mbps to 30 Mbps. Is that too slow for 5 G at my house? I assume they use the local cell for 5G internet? I would appreciate any info. Thank you.

Tom

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I'm sorry we don't have more info on if you have the qualifications for Home service. You would need to check on the above link.-Joe

0 Likes