LTE Home only in 5G Home coverage address
mitchchen
Enthusiast - Level 1

Where can I report verizon is only providing LTE home to address where my next door address showing 5G Home coverage.  I live in a Condo Community where I found my address is excluded to LTE Home only address where my next door, 3 seconds to walk, address is showing 5G home.  

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: LTE Home only in 5G Home coverage address
smith6612
Community Leader
Community Leader

What speed packages are showing up next door? If "Up To 1Gbps" is showing, the issue might be due to mmWave 5G being strong enough at that complex but not at yours. mmWave travels hundreds of feet versus C-Band which can go for up to a few miles.

0 Likes
mitchchen
Enthusiast - Level 1

I think I am getting C-band in door at home.  I have a mobile Get More plan, and was able to download at 350M-400M (Ookla indoor-iphone 13, full 5 bar signal).   When I look up 3 neighbor's address around me, it return "Good news, 5G Home Internet is available at your address" except my address.   Neighbors are all within 3 seconds of walking distance in a condo community.

0 Likes
edstewbob1
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have the same issue and it's very frustrating. My son lives next to me and qualifies for 5G and I was only able to get LTE. My iPhone 13 Pro shows 3 bars of 5Guw and I'm only able to subscribe to LTE. I've complained and asked when it will change but never get a good answer.

0 Likes