Xbox Series X Promotion
Qwertyuiop2024
Enthusiast - Level 1

On December 27th 2023 I signed up for Verizon’s 5G home internet with sales reps that came to my door in San Diego, CA. I was offered and promised an Xbox series X and  a $200 amazon gift card as part of the promotion. This promotion was also widely broadcasted over the internet, their website, and their app. I was told I would receive the Xbox in 3-4 weeks. Over 4 months later and about 5-6 conversations with Verizon customer service and still no Xbox. Numerous escalations were sent up and I was continuously told I would hear back in “5 days”. Each time, I never receive a call back and I have to re-initiate a frustrating phone call with customer service.  I have been assured by customer service managers far too many times that the issue is being internally investigated and I will receive a call back by x date. The last conversation I had was with a manger who stated that he could not find the promotion in Verizon’s system but he could see what I was referring to when he googled the key words of the promotion. Absolutely unacceptable predatory sales tactics and terrible customer resolution by Verizon. Complaint filed with the BBB bureau as well.

0 Replies