My old jetpack is only working on 3G now for some reason, but did go to 4G the minute I got online with Verizon to ask questions, couldn't get it figured out, lost connection before got answer to this question. I'd like to upgrade but if not available yet should I just keep service activated on this one until then? Will Verizon help with replacing it at all if I do? Or should I just cancel service on this one and wait for the new ones? Or is there going to be any 5G mobile hotspots available? I don't want to upgrade to a new 4G now and then not be able to use it with 5G within the next year?