Are you expanding 5G and LTE Home Internet (NOT HOTSPOT) coverage when the Verizon's new bandwidth opens?
Lordthor2001
Enthusiast - Level 3

Hello,

I am in an area covered by both Verizon 4G (LTE) and 5G cell service. When will you offer 5G or LTE Unlimited Home Internet (NOT HOTSPOT)?

I currently pay $79.99/month for Verizon aDSL so I can receive 5-6Mbps download speeds. (Yes, your advertised aDSL up to 15Mbps plan.)  My husband and I (he's a Vet & I'm a Disabled Vet) both have Verizon cell plans and want Verizon to offer your WiFi Home Internet.

Currently the only offer is Comcast (Xfinity) and they want people to switch to their cell coverage. While their intro prices are cheap, their ongoing prices are 2-3x your prices.

Thank You

0 Likes
Re: Are you expanding 5G and LTE Home Internet (NOT HOTSPOT) coverage when the Verizon's new bandwidth opens?
Lordthor2001
Enthusiast - Level 3

My region is listed in the New York 5G C-Band area, so we're supposed to be upgraded soonish. The region already has 5G and some of it has 5G UW.

The question is: Most of us DO NOT HAVE ACCESS TO:

Verizon WIFI

Verizon FIOS

But Comcast/Xfinity has WIFI and FIOS?

I just upgraded my cell phones to your 5G unlimited plans, so you obviously have data available.

#5G, #C-Band, 5G UW #LTE, #5G Home Internet

0 Likes