Geting Fed Up With VZW
Vaio165
Contributor - Level 1

Is anyone else having issues with using any kind of mobile data? I am outside of Orlando and my phone says I have two bars of 5G. The coverage maps says I am in 4GLTE and not 5G. So I can know why it says I am in 5G. But whatever I am in at home I get zero mobile data. And whenever I call someone it's always on WiFi calling never Verizon. So I am having major issues how can I report them? Or they have to 

0 Likes
Re: Geting Fed Up With VZW
Terrible5G

I can't stand Verizon 5G service with my Galaxy s21. It's horrible. I continually have areas without service. Also calls or dropped or I can't make calls. I've been on with tech support multiple levels and they have no good answers. They changed settings on my account and it made it worse. I can't stand the service and their answers. I'm not sure if it's my Samsung phone or their service but I think it's both. You used to be able to switch back and forth manually between 4G and 5G but Verizon has made it that you can't do that. Maybe I should go to the iPhone and maybe a different carrier even though I've been with Verizon forever.

0 Likes
Re: Geting Fed Up With VZW
Wiffy72

Don’t switch to iPhone or iPad, apple products aren’t any better. Ever since 5g started in our area I have no signal in the house and have to sit outside just to get enough signal to send & receive text, calls & data (barely).

0 Likes