Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, waived smartphone activation fee when you buy online. Limited time offer.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Geting Fed Up With VZW
Vaio165
Novice

Is anyone else having issues with using any kind of mobile data? I am outside of Orlando and my phone says I have two bars of 5G. The coverage maps says I am in 4GLTE and not 5G. So I can know why it says I am in 5G. But whatever I am in at home I get zero mobile data. And whenever I call someone it's always on WiFi calling never Verizon. So I am having major issues how can I report them? Or they have to 

0 Likes
Re: Geting Fed Up With VZW
Terrible5G

I can't stand Verizon 5G service with my Galaxy s21. It's horrible. I continually have areas without service. Also calls or dropped or I can't make calls. I've been on with tech support multiple levels and they have no good answers. They changed settings on my account and it made it worse. I can't stand the service and their answers. I'm not sure if it's my Samsung phone or their service but I think it's both. You used to be able to switch back and forth manually between 4G and 5G but Verizon has made it that you can't do that. Maybe I should go to the iPhone and maybe a different carrier even though I've been with Verizon forever.

0 Likes
Re: Geting Fed Up With VZW
Wiffy72

Don’t switch to iPhone or iPad, apple products aren’t any better. Ever since 5g started in our area I have no signal in the house and have to sit outside just to get enough signal to send & receive text, calls & data (barely).

0 Likes