Google nest hub max
Kilo305
Enthusiast - Level 1

it’s been more than 65 days since I started my 5G service, I was promised a Google Nest Hub Max, after wasting countless hours chatting and talking to customer service, I have not received an answer why I haven’t received the offer. 

here is a link to the offer

https://www.verizon.com/support/google-nest-wireless-internet-offer-faqs/

0 Likes
Re: Google nest hub max
Kilo305
Enthusiast - Level 1

92 days to be exact and still no answer

0 Likes
Kilo305
Enthusiast - Level 1

93 days!!!! And still no offer to redeem

0 Likes
pagedragon

Did you ever get this resolved?

I'm having the same issue. I can't redeem the Google Nest Hub Max offer for signing up to Verizon 5g home plus.

I've chatted with Verizon support regarding this 3 different times. The first 2 times I talked to them for an hour each before I had to get off the chat. The 3rd time I was on the chat with them for 2.5+ hours and transferred to 7 different people to address the issue.

I never received the email for the offer, but in my Verizon app I can see the tile. When I click on it in Google Chrome it says "Redirecting to promo page", but nothing happens.

If you happen to be a web developer or tech savvy and you inspect the network request it is throwing a 500 status code, which is a server-side error. This means Verizon needs to fix something.

I had support walk me through the step to resolve the issue, which included clearing my history and browser cache. I also tried multiple combinations of browsers and devices to get it to work; dell laptop, macbook pro, iPhone, iPad, Samsung Galaxy S21. With Chrome, Edge and Safari browsers. Also tried it in the Verizon apps downloaded for Android and Mac.

Long story short they asked me to call their phone support team to address this issue. I not excited about doing this because I've already spent 4.5+ total chatting with them to try to resolve this.

It would be nice if they would just recognize there is a problem and drop the Google Nest Hub Max in the mail.

0 Likes
lrstewar

Having the exact same issues. This is insane... plus when I received the free Stream TV device, it was broken and after wasting so much time trying to get customer service to replace it I ended up throwing it away because no one would help me. Guess we won't get what they promised for free too. 

0 Likes