Horrible coverage in highly populated area: zip code: 91381
Msalow007
Enthusiast - Level 1

My wife and I both have Verizon 5G cellular iPhones.  We have the most up to date carrier settings and did every other troubleshooting step recommended by Verizon.  Yet, in zip code 91381, a highly developed, well populated part of greater LA County, we cannot get any 5G or even LTE signals.  Yesterday, we even had trouble calling or texting each other for many hours of the day.  So, with no place to actually post a "cell tower" outage notice, I thought I'd make others aware of this horribly coverage area...I even walked for blocks around the area...still no signal, then restarted phones...still nothing.  If you come here to visit, beware that your Verizon phone won't work half the time. The outage was on 2/8/2023 in case anyone at Verizon reads this...FYI.

Tags (1)
0 Likes
Re: Horrible coverage in highly populated area: zip code: 91381
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello, Valued Customer. Thank you for reaching out ot Veriozn. We hope you are having a wonderful weekend, and had a great Vacation. Thank you for letting us know about the outage. I took a look we did have a outage reported in the afternoon that day it says the ticket was closed on the following day. If you need any assistance or are having any problems please reach out to us and we can take a look into the matter. We are just a PM away. Thank you !! 

*Hannah

0 Likes
Re: Horrible coverage in highly populated area: zip code: 91381
Msalow007
Enthusiast - Level 1

Thank you for letting us all know it was a temporary outage.  Wish there was an easier way to report it myself.  I looked for an "outage reporter" link on my My Verizon pages and couldn't find it :-(.  Or I would have reported it myself!

0 Likes