My website will not load for people on Verizon cellular data (will load on WIFI)
Whitter17
Enthusiast - Level 1

My companies website will not load on Verizon customers phones when they are on cellular data. If they are on WIFI it works and all other phone plans work. I have contacted my hosting site and they said everything is pointed correctly but it has to be an issue with Verizon. My IT guy said that Verizon has to update their DNS. How can i possibly reach someone who can help me with this?

My website is www.ohidesign.com

If anyone can tell me what to do to make this work on Verizon cellular data that would be amazing. When I try to bring it up, here is the error people are  getting:

"server IP address could not be found"

ERR_NAME_NOT_RESOLVED 

HELP ME THIS IS SO ANNOYING!

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: My website will not load for people on Verizon cellular data (will load on WIFI)
Whitter1717
Enthusiast - Level 2

I did! Sorry I haven’t updated! Without the help of Verizon. I went on Reddit and asked around until I found someone to help. Apparently Inflobox which works with Verizon was accidentally blocking my site. I went to their site and put in a request to remove and within a day I received an email back. After it didn’t work, I emailed again and they said sorry for the delay and got it fixed! Now I’m back! Hope this works for you, I would love to know if it does! Feel free to private message me if you have any questions bc I did IT ALL!

View solution in original post

Re: My website will not load for people on Verizon cellular data (will load on WIFI)
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

@Whitter17 ,

We're sorry to hear that you're having so much trouble with your website, but this forum is for assistance with consumer accounts. We do not have any level of access to your website or provider, and any display issues would need to be taken up with them. I checked your website on several devices using mobile data, and it loaded each time for me. The error messages you shared, such as ERR_NAME_NOT_RESOLVED, mean that the device being used either cannot connect to the internet, or that the servers for that website are down. Please contact your domain provider for further assistance, as this should be handled through them.

-Russell

0 Likes
Whitcole

Literally no one with  Verizon cellular data can connect when they are NOT ON WI-FI. I have contacted my domain provider and all is good, as well as my hosting website. 
Literally the only people unable to connect are those using Verizon cellular data (not WI-FI). 
I’m sorry but I honestly don’t believe you can connect because I’ve talk to multiple people at Verizon and they couldn’t connect either. 

I need this issue resolved. Who should I contact? 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I can definitely understand your frustration with your website not functioning properly. Please have someone who is having the issue with connecting reach out. We would need to first see what is going on with their connection. Thank you.

*Ellisandra

0 Likes
Whitter1717
Enthusiast - Level 2

All Verizon customers countrywide are unable to access our website when using Verizon cellular data. This is the error that they get:

C89CC759-261A-4D98-861F-803198BAE230.png

 I have tried changing host websites… I have changed my IP address… Nothing helps. This Hass to be a Verizon issue because every other provider is able to reach our website and you were also able to reach it on Wi-Fi.

Here is the traceroute:

9BC77CF0-994E-4250-8C66-97B9527B7E87.png

I have had tickets opened up and come back with no solution, and just said that they were closed. My company is losing a lot of potential customers because they cannot access our site and Verizon is the most popular cellular provider in our area.
I have tested this with people in Florida and California and they also cannot connect. This is not a single phone issue. I have had people with android and iPhone both test same thing.

I really need help with this as this website leads to my livelihood! All I have been getting is the runaround, and I just need some sort of an answer from Verizon!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

If you have already exhausted your option with Tech Support.  you can contact to 

Basking Ridge Operational Headquarters

One Verizon Way, Basking Ridge, New Jersey 07920, USA
908-559-2001

Hoping they can provide you a way to resolve.

>Alejandro

0 Likes
jav6
Champion - Level 3

@Whitter1717 wrote:

All Verizon customers countrywide are unable to access our website when using Verizon cellular data. 

.   .   .

I really need help with this as this website leads to my livelihood! All I have been getting is the runaround, and I just need some sort of an answer from Verizon!

Before checking on the ticket I opened with IT, INC009387803, I tested accessing the website via my VZW cell service.  IT WORKED!!!  It appears the VZW DNS Servers, 198.224.187.135 and 186.135 have been updated so they now resolve the domain ohidesign.com properly as other internet DNS servers do.  These same DNS servers are assigned to cell phones whether they are using 4G LTE Network Extenders or direct cell service.

...Just another VZW customer...trying to offer some assistance...
0 Likes
mrohdem1

Did you resolve this, I am having the exact same issue with my website, www.disneylandwalking.com

0 Likes
jav6
Champion - Level 3

@mrohdem1 wrote:

Did you resolve this, I am having the exact same issue with my website, www.disneylandwalking.com

Yes, @Whitter17  solved the issue, just try accessing ohidesign.com via VZW cellular.  Hopefully, it will be updated here what had to be done.

...Just another VZW customer...trying to offer some assistance...
0 Likes
Whitter1717
Enthusiast - Level 2

I did! Sorry I haven’t updated! Without the help of Verizon. I went on Reddit and asked around until I found someone to help. Apparently Inflobox which works with Verizon was accidentally blocking my site. I went to their site and put in a request to remove and within a day I received an email back. After it didn’t work, I emailed again and they said sorry for the delay and got it fixed! Now I’m back! Hope this works for you, I would love to know if it does! Feel free to private message me if you have any questions bc I did IT ALL!