Not only is the verizon version of the note 10 plus 5g a fraud verizon is a fraud
kayleeates
Contributor - Level 1

I get in touch with verizon and let them know that the note 10 plus 5g is not a fully supported premium priced device.  other networks have a note 10 plus 5g with the X55 modem which if the verizon model had the note 10 plus 5g would be supported on the verizon nationwide network. After back and forth with them I offered this as an alternative solution credit my account the difference between the note 10 plus and the note 10 plus 5g because they are basically the same device if you are not able to access the full 5g. The unreasonable representative on behalf of verizon denied my request for resolution. There is a verse in the Bible that says do unto others as you would have them do unto you. Basically treat people how you want to be treated. I  wonder had the representative purchased this device and had to experience this what would they want done. I'm not asking for the device to be replaced I simply want to get what I paid for a full true 5g experience and if you can't provide that be reasonable and at least give me the difference for a device that is advertised as 5g and never once been on a 5g network. 

0 Likes