Poor coverage despite maps saying otherwise
Hamelcubsfan

Hi!

our address is in Austin, Texas 78737. We just moved into this home and have terrible coverage. Throughout our home, outside and just about throughout the whole neighborhood we have 0 to 1 bar, max. We have endless dropped calls and terrible slow speeds when and if we are connected. Is there anything we can do?  Can someone address the connecting in our neighborhood?

any help would be so greatly appreciated. I, personally  work from home and it is beyond essential I have strong service.

we have been beyond satisfied Verizon customers, but in this new home and neighborhood it is really disappointing. Sorry for the brashness. Please let me know if we can have this address. Thanks!

0 Likes
Re: Poor coverage despite maps saying otherwise
Vaio165
Contributor - Level 1

Could use WiFi Calling 

0 Likes
Hamelcubsfan

Thanks!  Yes, I certainly do, but when (which is rare, but happens) wifi goes down we are completely disconnected as our Verizon coverage is non-existent.  
Our entire community is this was.  This is a community of over 300 homes.  
If we leave our home, we have zero coverage.  

It is so odd to me, there is no coverage in a major city (10th largest in the US)

0 Likes
theobroma

Hi, I'm having this same issues. I consistently get 1-2 bars of LTE or 5G if lucky in 78724 and 76574 (home and work). 

0 Likes
kh-gary
Moderator Emeritus

In order to keep discussion on the community current, this topic has been locked to prevent new replies. If you have a similar question or issue that you wish to discuss, then please feel free to post a new message on the most relevant board. Thanks!

0 Likes