Service Issues - No 5G or 4G LTE in ZIP 20876
Lapidoth

Been experiencing issues with service all day. Phone cannot get a signal better than 1x and is even struggling to get that. No real weather issues, never been a problem before. Others are experiencing the same issue in my office.

Any idea what might be going on? ZIP Code is 20876.

0 Likes
Re: Service Issues - No 5G or 4G LTE in ZIP 20876
genedery

Same at 92692

0 Likes
SudaMan
Enthusiast - Level 1

Yeah I had signed up for 5G home and it worked for a month then they dropped it to 4G without telling me, then my service on my phone was getting worse by the day as well finally contacted them like 90000 times one tells me I’m 5G one says i was never 5G so you’re saying y’all lying to customers either way? Lol then since these interactions my service has been so trash once I pay them phones off we gone 🙂 trash service got the phone plan and they had a deal for 5G home for $25/mo def didn’t honor that I changed from AT&T like tf would I switch AT&T cable WiFi for trash 4G home wireless WiFi in this day and age….

0 Likes
brownnny
Enthusiast - Level 1

We're aware of widespread service disruptions in ZIP code 20876 . Many users are experiencing weak or no signal, including me and others in our office. This is not a weather-related issue and is not specific to your device.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We know how important it is for your service to work as expected brownnny. Are you still experiencing service concerns? What types or services are impacted (i.e. talk, text, data)? Do you have Wi-Fi available where you are experiencing issues? If you’re able to connect to a secure Wi-Fi source, you can enable Wi-Fi calling to assist with calling connection concerners.

-Andi

0 Likes
brownnny
Enthusiast - Level 1

Thanks for checking in! I'm still experiencing service disruptions but it's lil better than before....... unfortunately. Calls and texts, are affected and it's impacting my work significantly. Unfortunately, I can't connect to Wi-Fi here. Is there any ETA on a fix, or is there anything else I can try in the meantime? 

0 Likes