Throttling 5GUW
dewittinfl
Enthusiast - Level 1

So I'm trying to understand Verizon......I have the S21 Ultra and have your most expensive unlimited plan! I'm maxed out lol. You explain that when we are in 5GUW coverage we can stream 4k unlimited on the higher unlimited plans.....Why when I test this on you tube that your throttling the heck out of it LOL..... Seriously you advertise one way and do the opposite! If it's higher then 1080p you throttle me on 5GUW...... Better yet!!! over 1080p 5GUW will switch back to 4g then when I leave the video then it goes back to 5GUW...... SERIOUSLY???? Guess what?? When I switch my VPN on guess what happened!  All the throttling goes away lol.....So much for 5GUW Being fun to use! pfffff.......

Re: Throttling 5GUW
TFLOWS
Enthusiast - Level 2

Yup same problem. F Verizon.

0 Likes
SynthpopAddict

I don't have YouTube TV so can't speak for that, but the vast majority of videos on YouTube are not in 4K?

-------------
I'm not a Verizon employee, just another customer trying to help.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
TFLOWS, we would be glad to investigate your concerns further. Can you share your zip code with us so that we can take a closer look at your location? What type of device are you using? Does this happen with every device on your account? Do you experience your data connection concerns everywhere or only in certain locations?

-Andi

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Having the correct plan for your needs and budget and we would like to help with the best options available. To better assist, I will be sending a Private Message, please reply to it, so we can get started.

~Maria

0 Likes