Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Trade in credit issue
ohiocustomer2021

I have been having Significant issues with a trade-in credit that was promised to me in January 2021 when I traded in an iPhone for a new purchase. The trade in value was $450, of which I have yet to receive anything. The phone was mailed with the provided box within a few days after the purchase. After hearing no response from Verizon, I called numerous times and they confirmed they had received the phone but it was processed. The next month, a new person slowly found the information and that the good condition phone was received, but they credit wasn’t applied. I was told to wait another 1-2 credit cycles for it to show up. I called back in June, similar issue, no credit seen yet, the Verizon employee promised they would get it fixed after escalating the issue several times (said it would show up within the week). Again nothing. Called back July 27th. Escalated again. They said they fixed the issue and promised a $300 credit that day, and next bill would be 20.97 per month. Sadly my bill is still over $41.66 monthly just for the phone. Waited 30 minutes on the phone today with no answer. So… essentially this feels like a total marketing scam and nobody is following through to fix the problem. Others have had to go through BBB to get this solved per this forum, is this really the customer service we’re left with now?? 

0 Likes