Arlo Go will not sync
tammyhi
Enthusiast - Level 1

My Arlo Go went offline. We charged the battery and tried syncing and it won't work. We removed the device from the Arlo App and tried to add back the device but it wont work. The Arlo continually blinks blue. When I press the sync button on top, it doesn't do anything so I can't move on to any other steps. The other night, it randomly started blinking Orange. I re-charged and it's back to continually blinking blue. 

0 Likes
Re: Arlo Go will not sync
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

tammyhi, thanks so much for reaching out to us about this via this platform. The Arlo Go is awesome, so I want help get this resolved tonight for you. Is there any physical or water damage to it?-Dia

0 Likes
tammyhi
Enthusiast - Level 1

There is no physical or water damage 

0 Likes
tammyhi
Enthusiast - Level 1

I called Verizon customer service several times. After waiting for over 2 hours on the phone, the rep said the arlo go is out of their scope to troubleshoot. She recommended getting the device service plan for $25 a month and then someone can help me repair or replace it. I can't see paying $25 a month when the only device I have is the Arlo which the service plan is only $5 a month....

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for clarifying. How long have you had this device? Are you able to complete a Hard Reset?

http://spr.ly/6603KOaQf

-Vanessa

0 Likes
tammyhi
Enthusiast - Level 1

We had it for about 2 years. Not sure how to do a hard reset. Verizon has been no help. 

0 Likes
tammyhi
Enthusiast - Level 1

I just saw your Link but I have an Arlo go not Arlo go 2 and I removed the device from the arlo app and tried re adding the device but when pressing the sync button, it does nothing...

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello,tammyhi. Here are the instructions on doing a hard reset on the Arlo Go:

To reset your Arlo Go camera while it is not connected to the cloud:
  1. Press and release the sync button on the top of the camera. You hear a click.
  2. Hold the camera about 4 to 8 inches (10 to 20 cm) in front of this QR code until you hear a chime: Your Arlo Go camera is reset to factory default settings.

Please let us know if this information was helpful. 

*Cassie

0 Likes
tammyhi
Enthusiast - Level 1

I tried all of that but it didn't work. It ended up being a faulty SIM card. 

0 Likes
MeOXP

I have had an ArloGo2 for several months with 0 service after promo! I pay 22 dollars a month for them to keep telling me It is / and or will be resolved!! I DONT THINK ANYONE KNOWS HIW TO OR DONT WANT TO FIX THE ISSUE! 

0 Likes