Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Bundled Accessories
nancyfergie

On 4-26-17 I upgraded my phone to an iPhone 7 plus along with purchasing a case ($31.50) and InvisibleShield Screen Proector ($26.50).  The CSR at the Verizon store in Minot ND, said that I could add the Mophie Powerstation for basically free since I was buying the case the screen protector, they would just "bundle" it together.  WELL..... it wasn't FREE, I paid $31.99 for it.  I will never use this powerstation, so I stopped back into the store yesterday 5-9-17 and was told if I wanted to return it, there would be NO CREDIT and.... I would have to pay them $5.00 to return it!!

ARE YOU KIDDING ME VERIZON !!!!!!!!!!  I am furious to say the least.  I would have never agreed to this powerstation had I not been told that it's FREE.  Verizon.... do the right thing, contact me and credit my account for the $31.99, I will return the powerstation to the Minot Verizon store.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Bundled Accessories
sprmankalel
Leader

How much did you pay for each individual accessory? What does it say on the receipt as the actual sale price?

0 Likes
nancyfergie

I'm not at home right now, but I stated the amounts I paid for each item in my email (case, screen saver & powerstation)

Sent from my iPad (Nancy [Removed])

personal information removed as required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service

Message edited by Verizon Moderator

0 Likes
sprmankalel
Leader

Well, here is the deal. Sometimes when you buy accessories they have a bundle deal. So if you buy 2 things out of the bundle at full price, sometimes when you add the third and receive the discount you either save a few dollars or it works out to be the same price as the 2 items that you were originally going to buy. However, you do end up seeing the sell price for everything individually on the receipt.

Your original post NEVER mentions exactly what case you purchased and what the original sell price of the items are. The amounts $31.50 and $26.50 are not prices that VZW corporate stores sell at. The price always ends in .99. Unless you are willing to tell us exactly the case and screen protector and exactly which Mophie product with the BEFORE discount prices of each AND the total BEFORE tax as it appears on the receipt, we cannot help clear up your confusion.

nancyfergie

The prices I stated in my email were the prices on the receipt, I will attached a copy of the receipt when I get back home in a week. I'm on vacation right now.

Sent from my iPad

0 Likes
sprmankalel
Leader

I am not worried about it. You should do the math and figure it all out.

At this point you are way past the return period but if you want us to take a look and explain it to you, by all means, let us look at it.

0 Likes
nancyfergie

This was kind of a rude response.... "I'm not worried about it". Really? Terrible customer service!

Wow!

personal information removed as required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service

0 Likes
sprmankalel
Leader

nancyfergie wrote:

This was kind of a rude response.... "I'm not worried about it". Really? Terrible customer service!

Wow!

The good thing is that I am not an employee of Verizon Wireless so I am not really worried about it.

I am a regular customer who come here to help other customers. I don't get paid for passing on my knowledge. I do this in my free time.

Besides, if you were worried about receiving good customer service you wouldn't have been rude to me after my first response to you.

0 Likes