Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, get the incredible iPhone 13 Pro on us. Online only. With select 5G Unlimited plans. Ends 12.5. Buy now
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: Early next week, we’ll be merging the current Fios and Wireless Communities into the all new Verizon Community! Beginning the evening of Sunday 12/4, both Communities will be placed in read-only mode. You’ll still be able to visit the Communities and browse content, but login will be disabled. On the afternoon of Monday 12/5, all users will be able to log into the new Verizon Community. We expect the new Community to be fully functional the morning of Friday 12/9. Additional details can be found in the Announcements board and under Featured Topics!
COME ON, VERIZON!! Your customer "support" is IMPOSSIBLE!
ZAGG_sux

I purchased a ZAGG screen protector at my local Verizon store when I bought my new iPhone 8+. I registered the lifetime warranty screen protector right away and all went well. I was able to get a warranty replacement on it once and I am currently in need of a second replacement. I have spent hours trying to figure out how to request a replacement but there is no longer a record of my registration on file and they want me to re-register my item. Who keeps a receipt from over 2 years ago?? I understand that this is a ZAGG issue but Verizon has been IMPOSSIBLE to reach due to CV and I need to know if Verizon has a copy of my purchase so I can try to re-register this dang screen protector. I have literally spent 3-4 hours over the past 2 days trying to figure out how to get the necessary information and I am beyond irritated that nobody can pick up a phone call anymore. VERIZON, if you see this will you PLEASE reply to me?!!

0 Likes
Re: COME ON, VERIZON!! Your customer "support" is IMPOSSIBLE!
zzzzzzzzzzzzt

customer service is sucking nerve, it's easier to get a hold of a cable company.  Chat doesn't work...  seems like they want me to switch providers, i've only had an account for 20 years.

0 Likes
zzzzzzzzzzzzt

i definitely didn't say NERVE....

0 Likes
Tigerstep

First, your My Verizon account has documents and receipts easily accessible under bill. If it's been too long to access those, start saving proof of purchase moving forward.

Second, it isn't a case of not answering phones. It's more a mix of understaffing + customers wasting  both their own and a CSR's time. Outside of disconnects and genuine billing errors, no one should be calling in. Your My Verizon exists to NOT have to call for every little thing. Same for calling in to have a rep do a 5 second Google search for you. This is why wait times are atrocious.

Do yourself a favor and learn how My Verizon works and stop blaming Verizon for something that isn't their responsibility.

0 Likes
theskullkap

Why pay for service and warranty if you have to do it all yourself. It is not the cruddy hold times that make me want to move from Verizon it's the trolls like you on these boards excusing a BILLION dollar company from being able to support the customers. 

It is not my responsibility to accept poor service because a company cannot staff itself to provide the support for paying customers.

How about they spend some of the money they collect to actually staff their company correctly . You go on and keep being a shill for the company as they seem real happy to have all you Sr. Members talking garbage to their customers and blaming us because we do not spend all of our time on how to fix our own problems. 

vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Thank you for reaching out to us today and for your patience. We are sorry to read that you are having trouble getting ahold of us and that you need a replacement for your screen protector. Did ZAGG advise why they needed to register the product again?  

RogelioZ_VZW

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

We regret any inconvenience as we always want it to be easy to do business with us. Give us the opportunity to help in this platform. Please tell us, how can we be of assistance today? 

MariaV_VZW

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Hello, theskullkap. The last thing we want is for you to feel we're not here for you. We know that hold times have been difficult to deal with during these times, but we assure you that we are constantly working on providing fast and efficient service to our customers. We do have self serve options that can help you with some processes there are like paying your bill or things like that. However, those are there for our customers convenience. We would never mean to force or impose this on our customers. That's why we're here to help our customers, and we will never ever turn down a customer for assistance. We're here for you, without our customers, we wouldn't even be in the picture. So please never hesitate in reaching out to us in case you need any help. There are numerous ways to reach out to us, and we'll always be here for you. Here are some ways to contact us if hold times are really high: https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/contact-us/ 

IvoneA_VZW

0 Likes
zoeniobemom

This is the reason I am considering leaving, CSR is impossible and time consuming. The digital assistant tells me that she is a live person to assist me, yet I am taken in circles to no end. My bill increased by $56.00 because I was trying to activate a phone and decided against it, I cannot reach a live person to fix it. This is ridiculous Vz.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

zoeniobemom, allow me to start by apologizing that you have gone through all of this and we would never want to lose you over this. It definitely should not be so hard to reach a rep and discuss any questions or concerns you may have. We do have several different support teams: over the phone, online chat, in store, and even social media. You may view all these options here: https://www.verizon.com/support/contact-us/ I have gone ahead and sent you a Private Note to look further into everything for you.

ChristineK_VZW

0 Likes