Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cantenna internet
Ray123go

Our home internet with the Cantenna is dropping out or too slow to use lately. It worked pretty well for a year or more but I suspect there are too many users now.  Just to report the problem I waited on hold for over an hour to get to the first level of service. This was a waste of time (20 min) so they put me on hold to get to the second level of service which took another 30 min.  The second level tech was unable to fix the problem. Its been four days now and the internet is still dropping out. My wife does real estate so you can imagine how this effects her work.  Verizon has never once offered a lower bill for the reduced service we are getting, they only try to sell more plans to more people which I'm sure will reduce the level of service for all. We have been Verizon customers for years.  I remember when it was easy to get customer service, I guess thoes days are gone. We are looking for other options.  Ray    

0 Likes
Re: Cantenna internet
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

So sorry to hear about the issues with internet service on that Cantenna, Ray123go. I'm also sorry to hear about the hold times and concerns over getting the help you need. I know you pay good money and we appreciate that time you have spent with us and this is simply not the overall experience we want for you. We would never want you to consider other options. I want to ensure that we turn this around. To start, what are the nearest cross streets and zip code of your current location? Are other lines of service on the account experiencing issues with service? 

RyanM_VZW

0 Likes
Re: Cantenna internet
Ray123go

Thank You for reaching out but neither the service nor my home internet has improved. I have now been through 6 support people ( level one and level two ) and 3 or 4 support tickets, its been near 2 weeks and still no home internet.  Thankfully the last support person I talked with gave me a text number so I could reach him directly. That said, he was still not able to get this repaired.  The first 2 support tickets were resolved without any notice to me from Verizon. All I new was I did not have internet so I had to continue to call and open new support tickets. Once I got a text from Verizon with a link to give me details, which at the time gave me no details about my case at all.  Three of your support people I talked to said buy the insurance and this will cover the cost of a truck visit.  Well guess what this insurance I bought does not cover the cost of a truck visit since we didn't buy it when it was installed. So to continue with your slow internet it will cost me $150 and no garantee this will fix the problem. You are the same as bad car mechanics, well let's replace this yeah that will fix it, with no onsite diagnosis. So here I am, most likely talking to a robot while your company rakes in 170 Billion Dollars a year.  What do you expect when you treat good customers this way?   

0 Likes