Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: Early next week, we’ll be merging the current Fios and Wireless Communities into the all new Verizon Community! Beginning the evening of Sunday 12/4, both Communities will be placed in read-only mode. You’ll still be able to visit the Communities and browse content, but login will be disabled. On the afternoon of Monday 12/5, all users will be able to log into the new Verizon Community. We expect the new Community to be fully functional the morning of Friday 12/9. Additional details can be found in the Announcements board and under Featured Topics!
Case Accessory defective
zenadog

I bought a Keyocera Dura XV Extreme in June. I then purchased the case which was shipped late June. The rivets on the case have already separated. I've not had it a month. Verizon says I've had it too long to ask for a replacement. Really? Should I expect to spend $21.44 monthly on a case? This one is clearly defective.

A word to the wise when it comes to accessories. AMAZON. They at least don't kick about a replacement for defective items one has had less than 30 days (or even months in some cases).

Don't waste your money with Verizon. Bitterly disappointed in them. I have been a customer since day one.

0 Likes
Re: Case Accessory defective
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

zenadog, this is never the way we want you to feel about us, and we definitely understand just how important it is to keep your investment protected. We'll be sending you a Private Note to better assist regarding your case concerns. 

LauraF_VZW

0 Likes
zenadog

Laura- I purchased a new case from Amazon so you need not send a replacement case. This one is made similar to the Verizon case but looks like it is made to be quite sturdy. Materials and workmanship.  Thank you.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Thank you very much for sharing this update with us, zenadog. We are very happy to hear that you now have a case for your device. We appreciate your feedback and we're very sorry to hear about what happened to your previous case. Is there anything else we can assist with today? BrettA_VZW

0 Likes