Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Deceived by local Verizon store?
CMONSTER3

I went into our local Verizon store yesterday and was told if I bought two Galaxy S7 or S7 edge I would get a free 50 inch Samsung TV. So I bought the phones and activated two additional lines. Now I get home and find out that the TV give-away is already past by a week or so.  What do I do now - return the phones and cancel the order? We have been deceived - my wife was there too as a witness.

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
Re: Deceived by local Verizon store?
ralph1017
Novice

I believe this is their Father's day promotion. It is good till the end of June if I am not mistaken. I know this because I also took advantage of the same  promo. Anyway, have you already tried going to VZW.com/digitalrebatecenter and submit a claim? I just have to wait 12 weeks for shipment.

I still have the promo code but I am not sure if I am allowed to post it in here. It is pretty generic. I can Private message it if needed.

0 Likes
CMONSTER3

Yes, I just jumped the gun a little when I saw that on the website the dates had passed. I chatted with a customer representative who assured me that the special was still on - I have since submitted all the necessary information - now comes the wait.

Thanks for the reply.

0 Likes
ralph1017
Novice

That's great to hear! Now comes the wait. And how to decide which among my teens will inherit our current TV. lol

0 Likes