Didn't receive accessories
TLX

I have ordered the accessories with the gift card for two weeks, the delivery directly went back to the return center. One of the Verzion Faculty helped me to make the investigation, then the investigation said no fund should be made. Is that how Verzion handle their customers? 

0 Likes
Re: Didn't receive accessories
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

TLX, Im sorry to read that this incident happened to you. I wanted to know if you have reached out to our Intenet Orders Team?

Were the accessories placed via the internet?

-Roni

0 Likes
TLX

Yes. This order is placed online. I already contact the customer service. They only refund the debit card payment. But the gift card payment did not get refund yet. I tried to call them yesterday. One of the faculty kick me into the rebate system and the rebate system said they do not handle refund. So where is my gift card? 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

To clarify, was it a physical card, or a digital card?*Estevan

0 Likes
TLX

I use digital gift card to purchase. The last customer support said I will receive the refund to same digital gift card by this Monday. Then I checked it today. It is still not refunded yet. Is Verizon using this procedure to take back the rebate of their new coming customer? 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

TLX, I would like to take a look at a few pieces of information and find out what is going on with the refund to the gift card. I did send you a Private Note. Please respond back to that message for me. -Kevin

0 Likes