Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Disney Gizmo dropping calls
Karax521

We bought the Disney Gizmo watch for our son because we feel he’s too young for a phone but wanted him to be able to contact us if needed. I am extremely disappointed…since we got it they watch drops every call or it won’t connect. I spent an hour on the phone with support they said I had a “lemon” and to go to the store and exchange it for a new one. Well the new one is having the same issue. No one at Verizon seems to know why…has anyone else experienced this problem as well? 

Tags (2)
0 Likes
Re: Disney Gizmo dropping calls
Robinstown

I have the EXACT same problem. And the it drops calls sporadically. Like one time it will drop the call 10 seconds in; the next time we get lucky and get to 5 minutes. Then the next time it drops after "hello". Basically... We've resorted to texting with her bc the phone calls are so frustrating.

Just a note... we had the original gizmo a year ago & had zero call issues. I dropped it & shattered the screen & we just now got around to replacing it. Wish I hadn't bothered bc this version is terrible. One thought I've had... is there a chance these Just don't work well with 5G? We just got 5G in our area whereas we didn't have it around here when we had her first Gizmo. Just a thought???

0 Likes
Re: Disney Gizmo dropping calls
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Robinstown, we always want to make sure that you can get the best help possible! So we can look into this, please send us a Private Note! 

JoseL_VZW

0 Likes