Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Does Verizon carry routers or modems yet?
crisiskids

Hello, can someone tell me when Verizon is going to start carrying cable modems and routers in accessories. Personally, I cannot get Verizon home services, therefore I have to rely on cable internet and it would be nice if Verizon would carry a few select cable modems/routers.  Or am I missing them online?

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Re: Does Verizon carry routers/modems yet???
Ann154
MVP MVP
MVP

That's Verizon Fios www.verizon.com not Verizon Wireless. Two different companies.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Ann154
MVP MVP
MVP

That's Verizon Fios www.verizon.com not Verizon Wireless. Two different companies.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
crisiskids

Hi Ann and thank you.  Unfortunately FIOS is not available in Kansas yet.  I just thought you might be able to purchase home/cable modem/routers elsewhere within the Verizon family somewhere.  Thanks for answering my question - I marked it as "correct answer".  Peace and best to you.

Erik

0 Likes
Ann154
MVP MVP
MVP

Why would you purchase a Verizon router in the first place especially if they don't offer service in your area? Out of the two landline internet service I have had since I moved into my current home, only the modem for one had to be purchased from the provider. I purchased my last two routers elsewhere and the cable modem I'm currently using was purchased elsewhere. You are not required to purchase the connection equipment if compatible devices are available.

0 Likes