Galaxy Watch has washed out colors
Bob_F4

Not sure where to post this one. 

Recently, my Samsung Galaxy watch has had washed out colors.  Has anyone ever seen this? How have you fixed this? 

0 Likes
Re: Galaxy Watch has washed out colors
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Bob_F4,

It's certainly important that your Galaxy Watch retains it's color the way it is supposed to. So, let's get to the bottom of this together and get a solution in place. To begin, please tell me more about where you see the colors that are washed out. Can you provide a photo of the issue so we can better understand?

RyanC_VZW

0 Likes
Gnayar81

15766081953403337095378955420217.jpg

15766082268022662879901242914314.jpg

I'm having the same issue as of a few days ago. The watch has never had any physical damage it impact. You can see from the icon of the phone on the dialer screen that something isn't right. Tried updating software and resetting. No dice.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for the visual and confirming that it does not have damage. What happens if you change the watch face? Do the colors look the same? 

RogerZ_VZW

0 Likes
Gnayar81

I don't use any other faces so I don't have anything to compare them too accurately but when I change it the phone dialer screen looks the same, with the green phone symbol pixelated. The app screen also still looks washed out. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you, Gayard. If you enable a different face temporarily, does the distortion remain?

PeterP_VZW

0 Likes
Gnayar81

I already answered this question. Read above

0 Likes
dakotakhunt

I'm having the problem and if I change the watch face the distortion remains the same

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We certainly want you to be able to read your watch display, dakotahunt! What model watch do you have? Is there any physical or liquid damage to the watch?

-Nikki

0 Likes