Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Gear S2 Promo Ship date (49.99 promo)
hallmail

I ordered the gear s2 with 2 year contract Yesterday. I spoke with a representative the night before to ensure that the ship date was NOT 12/01 as it stated on the order. They ensured me that the ship date will be September 1st. So I went ahead and ordered it the next day and sold my current watch (gear s). I was then told by a DIFFERENT representative that the estimated **** date IS 12/01 as far as she can see. I use this watch for work EXTENSIVELY and am now in a spot where I may be without one at all until DECEMBER!!!!

Has anyone heard when the expected ship date for these ACTUALLY are? Thanks for any help anyone may be able to give.

Labels (1)
Re: Gear S2 Promo Ship date (49.99 promo)
SCOMAC0

I ordered a Gear S2 Classic today and have the same December 1st, 2016 ship date. I sure hope that's not the case.

0 Likes
chrislee9514

I was originally told 9/11/2016 ship date by the girl in the Verizon store.  I was just told 12/1/2016 also.  I'm not happy.   They have my money.   I was switching my home connect number to one of the watches I ordered.  While I wait, that homeconnect box is costing me money.

I'm tired of Verizon making promises and then not keeping them.   They do this all the time.   I'm ready to switch my business to another carrier.

0 Likes
foxmanok

I was told the ship date was "around" the end of September. I hope it's not that 12/1 crap!

0 Likes
Epolson

I ordered two Gear S2 watches on this promo around August 18th. I was told it would ship in October and now it says 12/ 1 . I asked the person in the store why the S2 was such a great deal. I asked if they were coming out with a new watch and he said no. a day or two later I saw the Gear S3 was being mentioned days prior. I don't care if that was the case. I just don't like being lied to as would anyone else. I may have got the new one instead and wouldn't have to wait as long. When I go buy tech stuff I know what I want I don't need people I am buying from me lying to me. Whether it's the ship date or new products. 

0 Likes
HOJOSKY

I was told that we would have the watch in a few days and it has been a month now. I keep seeing "Processing" under my order and tempted to just cancel the order and fight tooth and nail to not be charge a termination fee. (2 year contract) I don't see anything on my bill to show that I am being charge yet for the device but they do already have my money for the device.

0 Likes